We provide coverage and cost advice on Massachusetts automobile insurance. In order to offer you a quote for your car insurance, please complete the short form to the right.
A basic primer on auto insurance coverage options follows:
- Bodily Injury Liability is the most important section of every auto policy. A judgment against you can be carried forward for decades: consider your potential income and assets when determining your coverage level.
- Property Damage Liability provides protection for cars you may damage as well as any type of property (guard rails, houses, fences, etc.). Limits of $100,000 for Property damage Liability cost only a few dollars more than the $5,000 required minimum limit.
- Personal Injury Protection (required) and Medical Payments (optional) protect you and your passengers from injuries sustained in your car. There are some extensions of coverage (pedestrian coverage in Massachusetts) and many restrictions (motorcycle operation is excluded form PIP benefits).
- Uninsured Motorist Liability (required) and Underinsured Motorist Liability (optional) are designed to protect you and your passengers from the financial consequences of injury by both uninsured and underinsured drivers.
- Collision and Comprehensive are optional coverages to protect your car form collision losses and fire, theft, vandalism, flood, earthquake, animals, etc. losses. This coverage is purchased exclusively to protect the value you have invested in your car.
To contact a representative, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .